Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

You know its amazing what life throws at you and all the twist and turns on our path. You think that you have finally taken care of something and then BAM something about it pops up again. It's almost like its dancing in front of you saying "HA HA you thought you got rid of me but you were WRONG!" I know that through our trials we are suppose to learn and to grow and sometimes I feel like I am doing that and then other times I feel like I am being dragged down further. Ever feel like that? Ya it totally sucks. Right now I feel like I have fallen into a very deep and dark hole and I am trying to find a way out but my feet keep slipping and I fall right back down. I want this all to be over with and I want to be happy again. I want so badly to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you Brianna! I will keep you in our prayers! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Followers