Monday, March 21, 2011
Isn't it just sad
Ok, so ever since I have been home everyone that I talk to asks me if I have a phone yet and I always have to tell them no, not yet. But I am working on getting one soon. I find it kind of sad that I haven't really done anything social since being home all because I don't have a cell phone. No one is willing to call my house number and invite me to stuff so here I am sitting at home pretty much every night. Now I didnt write this to make everyone feel sorry for me, I am just merely expressing that fact that if you are not connected to technology somehow then you have no social life. Maybe things will change once I get one but who knows...maybe its just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
if you lived up in logan I'd have you over all the time :) I'm always sitting home alone!
ReplyDelete