Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

Oh man i totally thought that today was going to be the day that i got my mission call. All day at work people were checking in with me to see is my mail had come and i was getting more and more excited and nervous as the day went on. About an hour before i was suppose to go home i got a text from my mom saying that she got the mail and my call didnt come. I was so bummed even though i kind of already knew that it probably wasnt going to come today. But i still had hoped that it would. But now i am even more anxious for it to come.
Getting my call is pretty much the only thing on my mind. I am constantly thinking about where i will be serving and the moment when i open my call and every other little aspect of preparing to leave. I have even dreamed about opening my call which does not help my already little patience. Last night my mom even dreamed that i got my call and i was going to the washington d.c. temple...who knows what that means but i just thought it was interesting. I love seeing what people have guessed as to where i am going to go. I honestly have no inkling as to where i am going and i still have not figured out if thats a good or a bad thing.
I am kind of in the inbetween stage right now and its driving me absolutely nuts! I can't really go get clothes or luggage or temple clothing cause i have to wait for my call to do anything else. It's so annoying!! But it will all come soon enough and then i am going to be wishing for more time...ya can't always be pleased thats for sure! But it will be here soon enough and...I CANT WAIT!!!

1 comment:

  1. It didnt come cus of conference. I bet it will come right after conference is over!!! Love you lots! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Followers